Updated: Dec 10, 2019
Even if you have no dance experience at all (and two left feet, as most couples tell me before their first dance lesson), an average of 3 to 5 sessions are all it takes to learn a simple, but still spectacular dance routine for your special day and First Dance!
How does it work?
Just send me an email with the choice of your song/s that you would like to use for your wedding dance and arrange a free consultation at the studio where I will advise you which dance style would be most suitable for your choice of music. We will then explore some choreography that you feel comfortable with, considering the size of the floor at your wedding venue and the length of the dance.
We then arrange a suitable time and location for your private lessons (Hamilton Hill, Palmyra, South Perth or for your convenience at your home).
I will prepare the routine before your first wedding dance lesson, then teach it to you and at the end of each dance lesson, we take a video for you to take home so that you will be able to practice the dance routine between each lesson, and of course before your wedding day.
There are a lot of wedding dance styles we can use for your dance, from a traditional Waltz to a hot Salsa. If you prefer, you can also choose a dance style first and then, with my assistance, find a suitable song for it.
If you like any further information, please don't hesitate and contact me any time via email: email@example.com or call 0431540142.
1) It can take the edge off your first dance nerves
2) It will ensure your first dance is memorable and not just four minutes of swaying from side to side.
3) It can make you feel confident
4) Your first dance can be the ice breaker of your wedding party
5) It’s actually quite fun and taking dance lessons together, learning a new skill, will bond your relationship even further
6) Your first dance can be as simple as you like it to be
7) You can surprise and impress your friends and family
8) Lessons can be taken in the dance studio or in the comfort of your own home
9) There is a huge variety of dances that can be used as a wedding dance from a traditional Waltz to a hot Salsa
10) The dance teacher can help you choose your first song