WEDDING DANCE LESSONS
Perth, Fremantle, Margaret River,
Busselton and Dunsborough area
Are you planning your dream wedding? We specialise in creating customised
bridal dances to make your dream come true, catering for the simplest to the
most extravagant routines.
Our focus is to really listen to what you are looking for and to customise your
dance to your style, so that you and your partner can enjoy an unforgettable
moment in the spotlight.
We offer private wedding dance lessons at the dance school in O'Connor
30 Stockdale Road, O'Connor
Mobile Wedding Dance Lessons
For your convenience, we also offer mobile wedding dance lessons
in the comfort of your own home, in all areas of Perth and Fremantle,
plus now also in Margaret River, Dunsborough, Busselton area.
For mobile wedding dance lessons please click here:
Make your First Dance the highlight of your Wedding Day
Our wedding dance lessons are designed for all skill levels, including beginners.
Our goal is to make you feel confident dancing at your wedding by teaching you dance moves
that are achievable and fun. Lack of dance experience is no reason not to have a beautiful
wedding dance and learning to dance with your special person is a fun and romantic way
to spend time together.
The experience dancing for the first time as a married couple will be one of the most magical
moments at your wedding. And the benefits of learning to dance extend beyond your wedding
as you’ll be able to dance together for the rest of your lives!
We also know that not everyone wants and desires the same style when it comes to their
special first dance.
While some couples want a fully choreographed routine with all the bells and whistles or
a mash up of more than one song, others would much rather have a dance that is toned down
a bit with a more elegant and intimate feel.
We have taken all of this into account and are dedicated to delivering a dance
that is unique to you.
1) It can take the edge off your first dance nerves
2) It will ensure your first dance is memorable and not just four
minutes of swaying from side to side.
3) It can make you feel confident
4) Your first dance can be the ice breaker of your wedding party
5) It’s actually quite fun and taking dance lessons together, learning
a new skill, will bond your relationship even further
6) Your first dance can be as simple as you like it to be
7) You can surprise and impress your friends and family
8) Lessons can be taken in the dance studio or in the comfort of
your own home
9) There is a huge variety of dances that can be used as a wedding
dance from a traditional Waltz to a hot Salsa
10) The dance teacher can help you choose your first song.