Ten reasons why you should consider dance lessons for your Wedding Dance
YOUR WEDDING DANCE IS THE ONE DETAIL YOU SHOULDN'T LEAVE TO CHANCE
HERE ARE THE TOP TEN REASONS:
1) Dance lessons can take the edge off your first dance nerves
2) It will ensure your wedding dance is memorable and not just four minutes of swaying from side
3) It can make you feel confident
4) Your first dance can be the ice breaker of your wedding party
5) It’s actually quite fun and taking dance lessons together, learning a new skill, will bond your relationship even further
6) Your wedding dance can be as simple as you like it to be
7) You can surprise and impress your friends and family
8) Dance lessons can be taken in the dance studio or in the comfort of your own home
9) There is a huge variety of dances that can be used as a wedding dance from a traditional
Waltz to a hot Salsa
10) The dance teacher can help you choose your first dance and wedding song
Our wedding dance lesson packages are:
"Last Minute" Package
One lesson $90 at the dance studio, or $100 mobile
Get the guidance you need for a memorable first dance and basic moves.
"Simple but Impressive" Package
Three lessons $240 at the dance studio, or $270 mobile
Includes a fully, simple, but impressive, choreographed dance to your chosen song with entrance and lifts and dips.
"Extra Special Choreo" Package
Five lessons $350 at the dance studio, or $400 mobile
Includes a fully choreographed dance with more advanced moves, entrance and lifts and dips or even a dance with more than one song, a "mash up" of songs and styles, or for some extra polish and additional styling of your dance.
All lessons are 60 minutes long. At the end of each lesson, we recommend to take a video and practice the moves in between lessons.
BOOK A FREE WEDDING DANCE CONSULTATION
Call us: 0431540142 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org