Make Your First Dance
The Highlight Of Your Wedding Day
Too busy to travel to the dance studio, not enough time....?
No problem! Besides private wedding dance lessons at the dance studio, we also offer mobile wedding dance lessons, in the convenience of your own home in all areas of Perth.
Are you planning your dream wedding? We specialize in creating customized bridal dances to make your dream come true, catering for the simplest to the most extravagant routines. Our focus is to really listen to what you are looking for and to customize your dance to your style, so you and your partner can enjoy an unforgettable moment in the spotlight. There are many dance styles we can teach, from Ballroom, Latin to Freestyle.
Our special wedding dance lesson packages are:
"Last Minute" Package
One lesson $90 at the dance studio, or $100 mobile
Get the guidance you need for a memorable first dance and basic moves.
"Simple but Impressive" Package
Three lessons $240 at the dance studio, or $270 mobile
Includes a fully, simple, but impressive, choreographed dance to your chosen song with entrance and lifts and dips.
"Extra Special Choreo" Package
Five lessons $350 at the dance studio, or $400 mobile
Includes a fully choreographed dance with more advanced moves, entrance and lifts and dips or even a dance with more than one song, a "mash up" of songs and styles, or for some extra polish and additional styling of your dance.
All lessons are 60 minutes long. At the end of each lesson, we recommend to take a video and practice the moves in between lessons.
Or call us on 0431540142
Watch some of our wedding couples
perform their First Dance
Here are some of the best wedding dance tips for you
1. Have your song picked out by your first lesson. Or if you are not sure, bring in your top 2 or 3 songs and your instructor can help guide you to the song that would work best for dance.
2. Try to keep your wedding dance around 3 minutes. The key is to keep your guests engaged and entertained the entire time. Keep it short, sweet and impressive!
3. Be sure to bring your wedding shoes to your lessons. This is especially important for the ladies! Dancing in heels is totally different than dancing in flats. You don’t want any surprises on your big day, so bring and practices in your shoes (or comparable shoes if you are worried about marking them up). Men can also benefit from rehearsing in their dress shoes. We find that many men’s shoes are slippery on a wood floor, so it’s always a good idea to take them for a test drive.
4. Practice makes perfect! The more you practice, the greater your confidence and smoother your movements will be. Knowing your dance really well will make it look cleaner and more natural. Plus you will have more fun on the day knowing you can relax and not worry about your first dance. If you can, practice in shoes that are similar to the ones you will be wearing on your wedding day.
5. If you make a mistake just keep dancing, don’t stop moving! The chances are that only you will know it happened. Just relax, breath, recover and enjoy the once in a lifetime experience that is your first wedding dance.